Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thirteen Thursday

13 Things I love about Bisbee


  1. It's got that small town quality.
  2. I know my neighbor's.
  3. Going to the Dr's is kinda fun
  4. You can "drop in" on friends and not worry about being a pain
  5. The mailman isn't afraid of my dog
  6. I know my UPS guy
  7. I don't have to worry about leaving my dog when I'm out of town for the day.
  8. My landlord is very nice, so nice that I don't feel really bad about stopping by his work to tell him something is wrong at the house.
  9. It's a quiet neighborhood
  10. You know most of the kids, and parents, that your kid hangs out with.
  11. Most of the jobs are "word of mouth".
  12. Most of the ladies at the bank know us and I can go in with a friends lamb.
  13. It's a great place to live, lol.