Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well the Party is over

and as always I am the last one to leave. I met a few people over at the blogging party (hosted by the wonderfully ladies at 5 Minutes For Mom).

Well lets see. I've bounced around and found some great ladies. There's Kristen over at We Are That Family, she cracks me up with the stories of things that happen to her and her family. I can see it happening to me soon, even if I do only have the one kid, lol.

There's Nancy over at "Are We Having Yet?" and DCRMom (who I think I found before the party) over at Musings of a Housewife. Alexis at Ramblings From Life, a bookworm like me, Kysha over at Love's School who is a Homeschooling Christian mother of 5, and another Michelle over at Heart of the Prairie.

I will be stopping in on these ladies and others from the party. Hope everyone had fun!!!