Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Monday night what are you doing?

Me? Instead of planning my menu for the week (lots of leftover ham here) and cleaning up I am watching DWTS. Oh and my daughter didn't get to bed until almost 9:30pm. That's an hour later than I wanted her to go to bed but she's in bed and that's all that matters. I just hope that we don't have a repeat of last night. Had to change he sheets twice last night because someone had a lot to drink and didn't go potty before going to bed. I chalk that one up to hubby since he's the one that took her. And guess who slept in the wet spot?

I need to make that phone call tomorrow because I still feel like poop. on a stick. The only good thing today was take a walk, twice. Breakfast was something daddy did since he was home, lunch was a sandwich and a lot of grazing, snacks, and then ice cream. Before dinner. Yep it was a bad food day in my house.