Monday, March 24, 2008

This is the first step right?

Admitting that you might have a problem? Saying the words out loud instead of just in your head?? Ok here goes.

I am an anger person.

At least that has been the case for the past week. I have been yelling a lot more and telling Savie not to do this and not to do that. I know I have hurt her feelings and I've told her sorry but I think I need to talk to someone about it. Yes this is the week that I am on my period but it's never been this bad before. I had little to very little desire to do anything this week, from cooking dinner to cleaning up to going to story hour. Depression had hit me hard this week. Should I wait another week before I ask to talk to someone and then wait another 2 weeks before I actual,y get in to talk to someone? No I think tomorrow I will just call and see if I can find someone around here to talk to and then figure out a way to pay for it.

Ok I feel better now.